Tuesday, February 17, 2009

9/11 Conspiracy Hycpocrisy

I was inspired to write this after reading the following from Big Bang....

"9/11 was also an inside job and therefore the so-called war on terror is a phony. I wonder how many here considering your islamaphobian mindset will admit this?"

I wish these people could get their shit together... "Muslims have been wronged by the west, the evil imperialism of the west.... the chickens have come home to roost!.... But the Jews did it".

Comical.

3 comments:

Lucas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diacanu said...

Did my conspiracy bullshit rant in any way inspire this?
;)

Anyway, good one.
I almost covered the Muslim 9/11 shit, but it was long as it was. :P

Miss you on the front page; wish you could rip into Big bang head on.
That's be sweet to watch.
B)

Ibn al-Rawandi said...

I actually wrote this before I saw the rant. But I commented on the rant to the same effect. Your rant was quite good, very entertaining. Hints of Carlin and Lewis Black.

I wish I could be there too. I contacted Josh yet again, but I don't think I am anymore likely to receive a response now.

I miss it. Oh well.