Thursday, March 5, 2009

HTML Links Dun Werk

I cannot get the html links to work properly on either of the blogs I run. Must be my computer... Steve Jobs watch your ass, I am pissed. Anyhow, I shall repost my rant from Quidnuncs here:

**********************************************************************

Oh fer Chrissakes. I can’t get the html links to work on this computer of mine. This is clearly divine retribution for years of inattentive behavior…. and of course Bachanalian revelry at every chance I got.

I pray, oh Flying Spaghetti Monster, return my ability to link html!!! The FSM giveth, the FSM taketh away. I think an “Our Father” ought to clear this up.

“Our Spaghetti, who art in Las Vegas, hallowed be thy name, the 4 course meal come, thy will be done, in my bunker in an undisclosed location, as it is in Vegas, forgive us our drunken fumblings with sorority girls as we forgive those who fondle us, for fuck’s sake lead us into temptation, and deliver us a pizza. Amen.”

Damn, still no html links… grrrr.

***********************************************

Since it didn't work I will now add a Hail Mary:

"Hail Ricky Martin, full of grease, the FSM is with thee, blessed art thou amongst boy bands, blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jeebus, Holy Martin mother of Menudo pray for us sinners now and at the hour of hour next big attempt to link html. Amen."

If that doesn't get html working, I might have to talk to a tech nerd..... Any takers?

No comments: