Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Response to a Request from Richard Dawkins

Richard Dawkins wrote the following:


"I'd quite like to gather together evidence that (a) All Muslims are taught to believe that the Koran is the literal and inerrant word of God and (b) the Koran commands all true believers to kill infidels.

Richard"


I plan to answer this call.

I shall be doing additional research over the next few days to compile information for Richard to help swat the idiot who said that the fundamentalists are just dishonest.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it strange that you can be in direct contact with Richard but not allowed to post on his website.

Strange.

-- Gregg Townsend

Ibn al-Rawandi said...

I am not in direct contact. This was an open invitation he posted on the forum. It was forwarded to me by a member.

Anonymous said...

Hey Al,

How goes it? Have you heard anything from Josh yet about your reinstatement?

I checked out the forum regrading Richard's request. I wonder if you have read Layla Nasreddin' s replies. I think they are quite good.

Hope to see you back soon. We all miss you. (Opps, shouldn't say 'we' or someone would accuse me of taking the collective's name in vain). So, ok, I miss you. :-)

Bonzai

Anonymous said...

opps

Forgot to provide the link

http://richarddawkins.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=73666&p=1780152#p1780152

Bonzai again

Ibn al-Rawandi said...

Bonzai,

There has been on word from Josh. I take this as a kind of tacit approval of "other methods" seeing as how he hasn't been D. Robertson or Wooter. So I am going to let sleeping dogs lie and just re-register under a new name and carry on.

Thanks for the warm wishes, I miss you guys as well (I will speak for everyone I suppose). I will check the link. Layla is a brilliant lady, I have a great deal of respect for her and her opinions.

Thanks!

Al.